Why We Like It: Biodegradable, non-toxic, phosphate free
We all love our cars and we like to keep them clean.
Ever wonder what is in the soap you use to clean it?
Ever think that what you are using is going right into the ground and will ultimately affect our groundwater?
We have and we are doing something about it.
Our Well Life Car Wash Shampoo delivers a high-sudsing and luxurious wash for your car's exterior. It's Cucumber Mint scent smells great, too!
Our proprietary formula combines powerful plant-based cleaning agents which safely clean dirt, dust, bugs and grime without stripping existing wax.
Your car is left with a sparkling and streak-free finish.
And of course, Car Wash Shampoo is non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate-free.
Works just as well on boats, RVs and motorcycles.
Good for your vehicles and the environment.
Approximately 16 washes per bottle.
Features & Benefits:
• Safely lifts dirt away from paint without stripping wax
• High-sudsing formula
• Non-toxic, biodegradable & phosphate-free
• Leaves a brilliant streak-free finish
1. Move car to a shaded location away from direct sunlight.
2. Rinse car to remove loose dirt.
3. Dilute 1 oz. Car Wash Shampoo per gallon of water in bucket.
4. Wash car with a sponge, microfiber or terry towel.
5. Rinse car then dry immediately with towel.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Benzyl Benzoate*, Limonene*, Citrus aurantium var. dulcis, All Natural Colorant, Methylisothiazolinone