High Heat Resistant Silicone Spatula Set with Pastry Brush Solid Stainless Steel Core
Sale Sold out
Regular price $17.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- WHY WELL LIFE SILICONE SPATULA SET IS BEST- We have chosen the best silicone to make this set of spatulas available for you. They withstand high heat and can be heated to 450 degrees safely. Use them for baking, frying, mixing, spreading, icing, fondant decorating. They are not just a gadget, these spatulas aid your cooking and are heavy duty, smell proof, and will last a long time.
- WINNING DESIGN - The center steel core, clad by solid, flexible, silicone grips, makes this set the best utensils to have in your kitchen. Why have kitchenware that falls apart? No more separating of the blade and handle. These are essentials from the flat bottom to the spoon ladle to the brush. They all have a great grip and feel good in your hand. A great gift for anyone, man or woman, who cooks or your chef friend!
- BEST CHOICE FOR COOKING or BAKING - These nonstick cookware are the high quality and so strong and versatile they can be used in commercial kitchens. Why risk the tips coming off when making your favorite omelette, pasteles, crepes, pancakes, waffle, stir fry, Bundt cake, muffin or even just measuring butter into your favorite cookie dough.
- BEST MIXER, FOLDER, SPREADER AND BLENDER - You’ll be happy to have this spatula set in your bakeware and cooking supplies. Whether you are making one pastry, crepe, pancake, cupcake or need a good flipper for a dozen egg omlette, this kit is useful and can handle the high heat of your griddle, frying pan, stock pots, or sheet pans right out of the oven. The silicone protects the blade of your processor or ceramic bowls.
- THE BEST KITCHEN HELPER SET - This variety pack set is fantastic if you are a bride or groom just setting up your first kitchen, or a professional in need of sturdy utensils that can withstand high heat shown on any thermometer that is environmentally friendly, food safe, won’t scratch pans or your skillet and won’t lose its head.