Why We Like This: Plant based protein, Sustainable
- 100% vegetable protein. 20.4 grams of protein in each serving.
- The use of 6 different protein sources increases the biological value, making it a great alternative to whey proteins.
- Soy protein provides all the essential amino acids needed in daily life.
- Brown rice protein is a good alternative to whey protein (rich in BCAA), easily digestible.
- Pea protein contains arginine. It provides amino acids that support an active lifestyle.
- Wheat protein, oat protein, hemp protein.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, does not contain milk or milk-based ingredients.
Ingredients: Protein complex (soy protein, wheat protein, pea protein, brown rice protein, oat protein, hemp protein) flavorings (carrier: maltodextrin, cocoa powder), sweeteners (erythritol, steviol glycosides 0.2%), Fib. fiber (inulin, xanthan gum, guar gum), emulsifier (soy lecithin), enzyme complex (protease, amylase, β-D-galactosidase, lipase, cellulase).
Ingredients country of origin: Austria, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Belgium
Manufacturer country: Latvia
Usage: Dissolve 3 scoops (30 g) of powder in 300-500 ml of water. Shake well before use (within 1 minute). To fully enjoy a protein shake, vary the amount of liquid to achieve the desired consistency and taste.